Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Autumn Has Betrayed Me

Hello, F.O.T.E.'s,
I bet you're wondering about that title, eh? LOL Oh my...
You remember me bragging on the great temperatures we'd been enjoying? Well, for 3 days now, we've had record high temps! Up in the mid-90's. EEK!!! And only in the 70's for lows at night. AND...to top it off...our air went out!!! ACK!!! On the weekend...
I'll confess--when The Ewe gets overheated, she gets a little irrational. The mind doesn't work just right. Sigh...
But, the h/vac folks came to our rescue yesterday, so I'm coming back to my senses. I even had to pull the cover up on me in bed last night! That doesn't usually happen. :-)
Ah...air conditioning is a great invention!
Gotta run...I'm going to go sit over the air vent...
Y'all keep your wool dry!
The Ewe

Quote of the Day: "Get your blankets out, Girls...Mama's gonna be COOL!!!" The Ewe

2 comments:

Lisa-Anne said...

Hey! glad you're cool again! Fall is headed that way... it's going to rain here tomorrow so by end of the week-ish you should be cooling off! :)

Check out my blog today, I think EWE will appreciate the humor! ;)
Love,
LA

Alipurr said...

glad you got your AC fixed