Monday, May 07, 2007

Extra! Extra!! The Incredible Miss H Amazes Her Friends!

I'm about to run "re-boot" the laundry, but had to write this down before I forgot to do it...
April 1, 2007: Miss H rolls from back to stomach...Friends and family watch in amazement...

May 5, 2007: Miss H, now 5 mo old, sits! At first, uses hands on floor to prop herself, then raises hands and balances on her round rump. Friends and family watch in amazement...


Ok...that's all for now. Thanks to you F.O.T.E.'s who have asked about how we've fared in all the weather...We are fine here...nothing much has happened in our little town except a bunch of water...

Though I know it's hard,
Y'all keep your wool dry!
The Ewe

3 comments:

Alipurr said...

I bet Miss H is sooo cute! Glad you guys are ok

~Sherral~ said...

Hooray for little Miss H. Can't wait to see you guys and get Z-Man together with Little Miss H!! Miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Hi, I could not locate your e mail addy so I thought I'd leave a comment here. you can e mail me if you like at supermom@kc.rr.com. I wanted to let you know that my dh has a website up now pretaining to what he is doing with our church. Check it out at chafferfamily.com and drop me an e mail whenever you get a chance.
I hope all lis well with you.
Blessings,
Michelle in MO