Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Have a Glorious 4th!

I was lying down with Tater Tot tonight, trying to help him relax and go to sleep. All of a sudden, we heard a loud BANG! T.T. said, "Is that a thunderstorm?" I said, "No. That was fireworks." T.T. coiled himself to sprrrrrringggg out of bed. It wasn't even dark outside, so I knew he wouldn't be able to see anything...(Plus, eek! I'd just gotten him to bed. If he hopped up then, no telling how long it would be to wind him down again!)
I knew I needed to rephrase my answer..."It wasn't fireworks really, just a firecracker." He relaxed back on the bed. "Oh," he said nonchalantly, "Is that why they don't eat them? Because there's fire?"

Oooooh!!! Aaaahhhh!!! OOooohhh!

Ahem. :-)
Y'all keep your wool dry, and away from open fire...
The Ewe

3 comments:

Amy Hall said...

ROTFLOL

LIONESS

Alipurr said...

took me a full second to get that one....I must need a nap myself, ha ha

Lisa-Anne said...

Where are you? BLOG, woman, BLOG! :) (like I should talk!)
Love,
LA