Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Hi and Bye (for a few days)

Hey, F.O.T.E.s! I know I've been AWOL for a bit--sorry I haven't updated. Just wanted to let you know The Flock will be going to see The Ram for Thanksgiving, so we'll be absent awhile. Also, Dear Friends, my email is being testy, so if you email and I don't email back--that's probably why. Or, if you email and get told I rejected it--that's also why. If you leave me a comment here, I'll try to email you from Points Unknown.
Have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving--and remember...we're thanking GOD, not the native Americans. ;-) (Who are wonderful people, they're just not God!)
:-)
Y'all keep your wool dry!
The Gonna-Go-See-My-Honey Ewe

1 comment:

Lisa-Anne said...

Have a wonderful time!!! Praying for traveling mercies and a blessed holiday!~
*MANY HUGS TO ALL OF EWE!*
Love,
Lisa-Anne