Friday, May 20, 2005

Operation F.I.F.

Hi, Friends...
I thought I'd update you on Operation Fix It or Fifteen. Some workers showed up Tuesday (I believe it was) and did do a portion of the remaining work. They said they'd be back Friday (that's today)--I'm sure hoping they do. My understanding is that they received a fair number of faxes and some phone calls. :-) We surely appreciate you folks who took the time to help us out like that.
Gotta run...We had strong storms last night and I'm not very "with it" this morning...gonna take me a while to get the Lambs' breakfast made!
Y'all keep your wool dry,
The Ewe

Quote of the Day: "Only one strip left 'til my birthday!!!" Musical, referring to the weeks on a calendar. :-)

2 comments:

Lisa-Anne said...

So, did they show up? :)
Love,
LA

Amy Hall said...

Nah. :-(