Friday, October 28, 2005

Single Digit Midgets

That's us! And I don't mean that we all cut off 9 fingers, LOL. The Ram gave us a "window" of dates when we can expect to pick him up. (He can't give exact times/dates--for security reasons.) So, though we don't know *exactly* when he'll be back, we do know it's soon!! The GrandRams came up last week and helped us clean out part of the garage and the "warehouse." (It's a big barn-ish outbuilding we use for storage.) Didn't get completely finished with it, but definitely got enough done to be an encouragement...and to make it seem "do-able."
We found some treasures that had been missing for years. We also found some "treasures" that made me wonder, "Why did we keep this????" LOL I realized I have enough clothes that are not being used that we could open a small Salvation Army. We are planning an indoor yard sale (the warehouse is BIG) in a few weeks. Fifteen years of clutter...sigh...
Well, I'm not sure how often I'll blog before we go to get the Ram. (Why are you laughing, L.A.?) We'll be spending several days away while the Ram does the necessary paperwork to get to come home.
We are all very excited about Daddy coming home. I think everyone has her list of Things to Do with Dad. :-)
Gotta run...got a V.I.P. coming soon... ;-)
Y'all keep your wool dry,
The Ewe

2 comments:

Lisa-Anne said...

I love you guys! :)
After you get in 50 or 60 hugs from YOU, then work in a hug from me Andrew to your dear husband. :) We're so thankful that he'll soon be home with his lovely family! God is gooooood! :)
We love you all very much!!!
LA

Lisa-Anne said...

I love you guys! :)
After you get in 50 or 60 hugs from YOU, then work in a hug from me and Andrew to your dear husband. :) We're so thankful that he'll soon be home with his lovely family! God is gooooood! :)
We love you all very much!!!
LA