Sunday, April 23, 2006

Drooping Wool

Hello, F.O.T.E.'s,
Yup...my wool's drooping. The Lambs are all still sick. We went from stomach virus straight into tonsillitis. In the past week, all of my littles have seen the doctor and one has been to the e.r. This is unprecedented in our family--we've always been very healthy and seldom needed the m.d. Anyway, do keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We *should* be all packed up, ready to move to Europe by now. BUT...in the past week, very little packing has happened. Discouragement in knocking on my door, and I'm trying hard to ignore it. ;-) Also, keep The Ram in your prayers, too--he's hit the "learning curve" with his new job.
Well, I hope to be able to share news of good health soon. :-)
Y'all keep your wool dry,
The Ewe

2 comments:

Lisa-Anne said...

oh sweetie! *hugs* praying for you all!!

Anonymous said...

it was Lioness Lamb who went to the er