Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Friend Cider-Man

Hello, F.O.T.E.'s!
I've got news...er..uh..*Gnus.* But more on that in a minute...
First I want to tell you about a dear young friend of ours. We refer to him as "Cider Man," as he is fond of my spiced apple cider. :-)
While visiting the Cider Family one day, I inquired of C.M., "So, what's on the menu for tonight?" With about the most sincere, honest face I can recall, he informed me, "Well, I don't know what's on the *menu,* but we're eating spaghetti." :-) This sent me into a fit of the sillies. LOL You see, his family operates by a meal plan. (A tremendous help to us mommies!) So, he wasn't sure what their family was *supposed* to be having, but he knew what *was* being served. Aren't idioms fun?
Ok, now for the Gnus:
The RamFam is moving to Bulg...uh, Ger...well, we're moving to Europe!!! The Ram has accepted a job with a company based in Eastern Europe. Over the next couple months, The Flock will relocate. We are very excited and a bit nervous. We have a lot of work to get done here before we can leave. Anyway, I'll try to pop in and let y'all know about our adventures in The Old Country.
Ok...well, I'm going to go now and pack some boxes...
Y'all keep your wool dry!
The Ewe

1 comment:

Alipurr said...

thanks for keeping us informed...i will pass the good news on to hubby....we will miss you even more in a different country....maybe we can try to meet and picnic or something once before you....any estimated time of departure?