Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The (Little) King and I

I've only got a minute...but I didn't want to forget this...


"We can't go to the beach...
'Cuz we're stuck...
In a hole...
In the middle of a desert island."

These are the lyrics that Tater Tot is singing, Bob Dylan style, while he strums the little child's guitar we found in the garage.


Also, this morning,


Tater: "Morgan, why don't you like the crust?"
Morgan: (nothing but silence)
Tater: "ANSWER IN MY HOUSE!!!!" yelled in King of Siam style

I could hardly believe he was being so rude! I fussed at him for being ugly to our guest. As he hugged me around the legs he sobbed, "But we DO have ants in our house!!!"

OOPS!!!!LOL

Email me if you don't get that. ;-)
Y'all keep your wool dry,
The Ewe

1 comment:

Lisa-Anne said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a funny little man! :)
Love you!