Thursday, October 21, 2004

Wunnerful, Wunnerful

Hello F.O.T.E.s!
Had to tell you about a wonderful surprise we had last night. The dear Ram called about suppertime and invited us to come kidnap him for a while. So, we did! We went to eat at a local pizza place. It was sooo nice to get to have a meal with him. Everyone was all wags and licks. So much so that when I went to pay, the manager asked if he and I had just gotten married! She said we acted like newlyweds. (I wondered where she thought the 4 children all piled on him had come from. LOL ) Anyway, I had taken a few pictures of The Ram and Flock at the table, but when I explained to the manager that we had been apart for training and he was about to deploy, she insisted on having a little photo shoot there in the restaurant. A waitress took pictures of all of us so that I would get to be in the shot.
It's funny--that's the second time in a month that someone said we acted like newlyweds. The Ram pointed out that one doesn't get 4 children by being disagreeable. :-)
We had a giggle at dinner last night, provided by a rare source: The Ram. I had been concerned about a spot in Tiny Tot's mouth, near where his new upper teeth are trying to come in. The Ram looked in T.T.'s mouth and announced, "That's just where his teeth are exploding." !!!!!!
When I realized he'd meant "erupting," *I* exploded...with laughter. What a raucous bunch we were last night...and *all* without alcohol! LOL
Each moment with The Ram is so precious to us. All of you need to hug your honey today, alright? And if your honey's not there, find someone who *needs a hug* to give one.
Well, gotta run. Lambies are getting restless...
Y'all keep your wool dry,
The Ewe

No comments: