Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Tonight

I'm feeling peaceful.  I miss my son.  My heart is bruised.  But...there's Peace. 
The "minute by minute, eating the Monkey Brain bite by bite" approach is working. 
Got the sweetest encouragement today via email. 
I'm remembering to "hoe the row in front of me."

Gotta take The Troops to the dentist tomorrow.  One day at a time...

Getting the Big Three ready for camp.  Little by little...

It's all going to be ok...

Thanks for your prayers.

And,

Don't forget to keep your wool dry.

:-)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

:)
Awesome! I've been keeping myself super busy...not sure if that's 'good' or 'bad'...just my way of coping this time I guess!

Amy Hall said...

Whatever works, Jamie. I can't seem to find my "trick" to get me through. Somedays, busy helps. Somedays, staying quiet and still helps.
I ran errands today, and I feel awful tonight. Everywhere something reminded me of Will.
Hugs!