Friday, February 04, 2005

Plain Ol' Stuff...

Hi y'all!
Not much going on around here today...We've done the usual: laundry, laundry, laundry mixed up with dishes, dishes, dishes...Oh, and several sweep, sweep, sweeps...It can get discouraging at times, because it truly never has an ending point. But, my goodness! If that's that sum of our difficulties, we're doing great, eh?
I've been thinking about our friends and family lately. Since The Ram's deployment, folks have poured out concern, good wishes, gifts and services. I've been so humbled at everyone's eagerness to help out. How blessed we are!
A couple weeks ago, one dear family came by to share a pot of chili and help me with some little projects around here. Let me say, our outside lighting situation is much improved now. The husband must have changed half a million floodlights out there.
Other folks have made it a habit to call and check on us here at The Fold...just to see that we're OK. I know that many others pray for us regularly. I appreciate you all. And, rest assured, we're doing great. We've been blessed to hear from The Ram daily, either by phone or email.
The girls and I baked goodies to send to him today. I hope they (the goodies, not the girls) make it 'round the world before going bad...we mailed a box a few weeks ago, and that one's not made it there yet.
Well, I'd better run...still got laundry, laundry, laundry and dishes, dishes, dishes, plus some sweep, sweep, sweeps to catch up on. Y'all keep your wool dry!
The Ewe

Quote of the Day: "Da da da da da!" Tiny Tot, when the phone rang...and, yes, it *was* Da Da.

No comments: